BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Rambling

I was born a year before 9/11 when I was a baby some guy from some movie held me in his arms
I was crawling when I was 6 Mouths old I was walking when I was 8 mouths old on my birthday when I was 4 my dad and mom throw my face into the cake every body was laughing an laughing so I nstarted to laugh too it was the old funny times got older got my sister Carley got older and older got my little sister Cara she always jumps on my back but she my sister and always gonna be my baby sister  all I really do ow is play my video games and go outside to play with my friend's and school had babysiters  I miss being a little kid I think it was fun too me because it feel's like you get cared more when your small but its the future it is up to you thing                                                                                                                                           

0 comments: